Are you looking for a healthier Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe?
I have finally created one that my entire family loves! It is very quick and easy to make, it’s a great way to use up some leftover chicken, and it is full of flavor! I have been making it a lot lately. The recipes I had initially used (from the hot sauce bottle) called for Ranch or Bleu Cheese dressings. I didn’t love all the processed ingredients in the dressings from the store (unhealthy oils, added sugars, and unpronounceable ingredients), so I set out to find a healthier replacement. This is what I came up with, and my family and I are both happy with the result. I usually serve it with celery sticks or organic corn chips. Enjoy! 🙂
- 8 oz. Package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ cup Frank’s Original REDHOT sauce (make sure you get ORIGINAL – the others have added ingredients)
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded (buy the block and shred it yourself to avoid unnecessary added ingredients)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
Serve with celery sticks or organic corn chips.
- Place cream cheese into baking dish or glass pie plate.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until mixed well.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes until hot. Stir.