This is a blog devoted to gratitude and spreading love, kindness, optimism, and inspiration. There is so much good in the world…we just need to look for it. The purpose of this blog is to share the good things I have discovered so far in life. Life IS good! 🙂
Currently, here are some of the good things you will find on the blog:
- Reviews of Books and Movies that I find inspirational.
- Foods and Recipes I Love!
- Inspirational Visual Quotes I have created along with a brief description of what they mean to me.
- “Awesome Stuff” Tuesday includes products I love, inspirational blogs or stories, places I’ve visited, tutorials, crafts, Monthly Wellness Challenges, and so much more!
- Inspiration Friday shows short inspirational videos (usually under 5 minutes because I know your time is valuable.) 🙂
There are so many things in life to give thanks for and we are surrounded by so many blessings every day! I believe every person, every thing, and every experience we encounter each day is a gift.
Even when times are tough, it is important to look for the good (because there is always something good that comes out of every situation). We just need to choose to focus on the good and learn to recognize and appreciate the many gifts in our lives that we often take for granted.
I also believe the attitude of gratitude will ALWAYS bring happiness! It is not possible to be unhappy when you are in a state of gratitude. We must all learn to be content with what we have and recognize the many blessings that are surrounding us RIGHT NOW. If we dwell on things we had in the past or things we wish we could have, we will never be happy. We must focus on what we DO have RIGHT NOW and be grateful for all of it!
Thank you for stopping by! If you also enjoy being inspired, click on the Follow Button (in the sidebar on the right) to follow along with me as I discover more good things in life (and hopefully you will, too!), or Follow Stacy Loves on Facebook for a daily dose of inspiration and “good.” 🙂